Our Reading and Maths Café’s provide a fun opportunity for you to share in your child’s learning and have an informal chat with their teacher and teaching assistant. Families and staff have the opportunity to network and provide peer support. Information and advice are provided to parents on how to encourage their child’s learning.
At our Reading and Maths cafes :
- We welcome parents, grandparents and younger siblings
- You can see the teacher tell a story to their class
- You can take part in a craft activity
- You can share books with your child
- You can enjoy a range of follow up activities
- You can chat to other parents
- You can meet and work with your child’s friends
- You can enjoy tea/coffee and a biscuit
This is what parents and grandparents have said about our Reading and Maths cafes;
“a very fun, enjoyable reading cafe. Lovely to see all the children getting involved so enthusiastically”
“Very good, successful as always. It is so nice to be able to join in with the children’s activities and work”
“the best part of the morning was working together with the kids and working as a team”
Please do come along and join in the fun, look out for dates on Foundation Stage weekly newsletters and also here on the website.