Visions & Values
We live, work and play together so……
Let’s Challenge, Achieve and Celebrate!!
Our aim is to provide all children with an engaging, exciting and empowering curriculum that equips then for today and tomorrow.
We use our Caister Federation Values ‘Challenge, Achieve and Celebrate’ to promote positive attitudes to learning and motivate our children to succeed in all aspects of everyday life.
* Every child is valued and respected and is encouraged to respect others.
* Every child is given the opportunity to and encouraged to achieve their potential.
* There is a broad balanced curriculum where children are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning.
* There is a stimulating, safe happy working and learning environment.
* The school community work together for the progression and development of the school.
* We provide extra-curricular opportunities to develop a variety of interests.
* We aim to make a positive contribution to the wider community.
* We provide an atmosphere for our children to feel valued and secure ensuring their well-being, confidence and high self-esteem.
* We aim for high standards of teaching and relationships between parents, staff and governors.