Visions & Values
We live, work and play together so……
Let’s Challenge, Achieve and Celebrate!!
Every child in our school is valued and encouraged to achieve their very best in a safe and happy environment.
Our school aims to provide the best possible education for each child and a happy working environment for each member of our staff.
- Every child is valued and respected and is encouraged to respect others.
- Every child is given the opportunity to and encouraged to achieve their potential.
- There is a broad balanced curriculum where children are encouraged to take responsibility for their own learning.
- There is a stimulating, safe happy working and learning environment.
- The school community work together for the progression and development of the school.
- We provide extra-curricular opportunities to develop a variety of interests.
- We aim to make a positive contribution to the wider community.
- We provide an atmosphere for our children to feel valued and secure ensuring their well-being, confidence and high self-esteem.
- We aim for high standards of teaching and relationships between parents, staff and governors.